Monday 15 August 2011

98 WEEKS TO GO BEFORE CYCLING AROUND THE WORLD

To get around the world I'll need some money. There will be some money for a rainy day but I need to work. I want to work and feel that working will give me a better feeling of the places I visit.
I also want make some money from painting.

My intention is to complete a sketch or painting for every week of the countdown, illustrating aspects of the planning and also how I feel about the way things are going...the fact that I'm counting down already annoys me slightly, it's like wishing life away, which is not the best way to work positively.

I've also contacted various publishers of greetings cards to try and raise some sort of income from my back catalogue of paintings
(take a look at this link http://www.flickr.com/photos/davidjfrench/ )

We're also looking at various websites that cater for people looking for work in return for a food and lodge. Any sort of building work would suit me, but it would be interesting to get involved with eco or work of some architectural importance.

No comments:

Post a Comment